All signs indicate that 2016 will be a year of many challenges. Disruptive technologies will be introduced, the exponential increase in computing power will continue, while businesses will demand a prompt response to quickly changing requirements. At the same time the requirement to be highly resource efficient will stay the same.
As a result of these challenges we predict these changes will emerge in 2016:
Read the source article at Data Center Knowledge
The IT Solution Experts at PTS are offering an innovative, new, complimentary assessment service: the PTS Virtual Environment Performance Analysis, or VEPA.
As part of your Free IT Assessment, PTS will:
- Furnish software tools to scan your existing IT environment
- Offer guidance in performing the scan
- Provide a detailed report with the resulting accumulated metrics
- Review the results in terms of impact to your business
- Recommend the optimal balance of physical, virtual, and hyperconverged infrastructure
Read the source article at Data Center Design
If you could start from scratch and develop an innovative, bold new solution that could transform the way IT deploys and manages virtual workspaces with greater speed, flexibility and cost savings, what would it look like?
Project Enzo is a new hybrid cloud-scale architecture that is designed to combine the economic benefits of cloud-based VMware virtual desktops and application technology, with the simplicity of hyper-converged infrastructure to transform the IT experience.
Read the source article at United Kingdom